Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Worst Halloween Candy

When I was younger I LOVED to trick-or-treat. I was always excited to find what my hard work had earned me.....untill I found these:
1. Candy Corn (Duh duh DUUUUUM)
I really believe candy corn is some type of decoration. I personaly view candles as more food related than candy corn.



2. Super cheap not-Halloween-related hard candies
Sure, they are ok when your waiting in a bank, or preoccupied with homework. But really? In the Halloween stock? I THINK NOT!







3. Raisins
What do you expect in your candy bucket? Candy. Since when do people think of mouse-turd-shaped dried fruit as candy? Beats me. If you absolutly must add fruit to an unfortunate child's diet, at least cover them in chocolate.

4. Stale bags of chips
Must I even type anything? This is cheap, gross, and and injustice! I can get FRESH chips anyday, why would I want old ones among my candy?

For those of you who are passing out candy, please be aware of how much you will be disappointing the frothing, rabid masses of excited children dressed as power rangers and M&Ms. Please, stick with the Snickers, Milkey Ways, Skittles, etc.




Question: What is the worst thing you have ever found in your trick-or-treat bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment